- How much will you pay? As you might expect, prices vary widely based on your proximity to the ballpark and the opponent. The image at right is from the Reds (click for a larger version) and highlights some of the available lots and garages near the stadium.
- Save a hassle and book now. If you don't have a routine for game-day parking, we'd suggest you book your Cincinnati Reds parking in advance. Pick your game, pick your space, then pay online and print out a game-day pass.
- Reserve parking with the Reds. The Reds also offer prepaid reserved parking in three lots within a short walk from the beautiful Great American Ball Park, in garages just to the north, east and west of the stadium. For information about prepaid parking, call Central Parking System at (513) 946-8100.
- Another option is street parking. The City of Cincinnati recently installed 1,400 parking meters that accept credit cards and are free after 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and all day Sunday. For daytime games, make sure to check the meter terms including maximum parking time allowed.
- City garage offers value. The City of Cincinnati maintains parking garages and a parking lot at subsidized rates to encourage visitors to downtown. Most of the garages are situated a fair distance from the stadium, with the exception of the Fountain Square South Garage, which offers rates starting at $1 for the first hour and $5 for up to eight hours of evening parking. More information on rates and policies is here.
Post updated Aug. 6, 2012